Homeschool Fencing Classes
Fencing is an ideal sport for homeschooled students.
- Daytime classes can form with as few as 8 students.
- Our curriculum focuses on both fitness and critical thinking.
- Fencing can be either a fun, recreational activity or an intensely competitive sport. The fencer can decide what is right for them.
- In Virginia, all USFA sanctioned fencing takes place at a club level, not through schools.
- Coach Greg Kaidanov has fencers competing at local, regional and national events, including multiple Junior Olympians.
- Contact Coach Greg Kaidanov to arrange a daytime group class.
- Individuals are welcome to join an evening class.