Pushups For Charity is Boot Campaign’s annual fundraising initiative that raises awareness of the challenges military service members and veterans face, and raises money to support their unique needs.
This year’s emphasis is to raise enough money to reward more than 500 grants to support Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Traumatic Brain Injury; veteran housing assistance; career and education; and financial assistance to more deserving hero families.
You can make a difference just by doing pushups! The Fencers Club 2016 challenge event is happening in our wonderful new facility on November 13th from 12 noon to 2 pm.
Join us to help change a life in 90 seconds.
It doesn’t matter how many pushups you can do, everyone can do their part to support America’s heroes. We need YOU to get involved, gather your friends and family and start pushing.
Each pushup brings awareness to military struggles resulting from their service and sacrifice, and every dollar raised helps Boot Campaign bridge the gap between government programs designed to care for our military and the challenges of life during and post-service.
- Collect donations to support our overall efforts. “Sponsor me at $25, $50, or $75 to do as many pushups as I can in 90 seconds.”
- Invite people to pledge a certain amount per pushup. “Pledge $1 per pushup I complete.”
- Encourage your child to continue with the in-house Pushups for Pennies. Tracking Sheets have now been posted in the club.
Pushups aren’t your thing?
You can help us in other ways:
- Volunteer to work at our event. Look for our “Sign up Genius” email to sign up to help.
- Spread the word about our event and invite friends and family to join us.
- Secure event sponsorships from local businesses.
- Invite Veteran and Active Duty Military families to join us.
Donations can be made through our Crowdrise page and by
cash or check.